WHY SHOULD CASH GAME PLAYERS HAVE ALL THE FUN?
Sit & Crush now has a new payout structure, awarding many more players each week.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Register for any of our “Sit & Go”, “JackpotPoker Games” or “On Demand” tournaments.
2. Earn points just by playing Sit & Go’s, JackpotPoker Games or On Demand tourneys. It makes no difference if you win or lose the tournament. No matter what, you’ll automatically be ranked on our leaderboard.
3. Check your progress by clicking on the “Sit & Crush” logo in the poker client lobby and see your rank on the leaderboard, points and other important information.
4. Win hundreds in cold, hard cash and tournament entries.
1. You’ve got a new chance to race to the top every week for cash prizes and tourney seats.
2. Each weekly race runs from Saturday at 12:00am until the following Friday at 11:59pm ET.
3. Get paid your cash prize by end-of-day every Monday.
4. Some players will be awarded a $90+5 value ticket following the cash prize payout to be used on a 6pm ET tourney on Sundays.
Here’s the best part: the cash leaderboard gets fueled at absolutely no extra cost to the player.
Each time a player sits down at a Sit & Go, he pays his normal fee — that’s all.
For example, in a 9 handed $10+1 Sit & Go (the $1 would be the fee), we will take $0.25 out of the normal tournament fee and put it into the Sit & Crush jackpot. In this 9 handed Sit & Go example, $2.25 will go towards the race ($0.25 x 9 = $2.25), 75% is then contributed towards the Cash Race and 25% is contributed to the Tournament Race.
In the previous example, $1.6875 would go to the Cash Race and $0.5625 to the tournament race. In JackpotPoker Games, if a player participates in a $40 Jackpot Poker game, the fee is $2.40 and then $0.60 will be contributed to Sit & Crush to the Sit & Crush rake race. Each player gets 3 points towards the Sit & Crush leaderboard.
Every time you buy in and play a Sit & Go, On Demand tournament or JackpotPoker Game, you’ll automatically receive points towards the Sit & Crush leaderboard. Players will always receive 5 points towards the leaderboard per $1 in the jackpot. For example, if you play a $50 + $5 Sit & Go, it will feed $1.25 to the jackpot and award 6.25 points to the player. In the case of a $10 + $1 Sit & Go, $0.25 will be sent to the jackpot and the player will receive 1.25 points.
Keep in mind that this promotion comes at NO extra cost to the player, as Americas Cardroom will feed the jackpot directly from the house tournament fee.
Get Double The Points Via On Demand Tournaments
Americas Cardroom recently added On Demand Tournaments. Like a Sit & Go, these tournaments start when the required number of players register. Unlike their counterparts, however, other players can still join On Demands during a period of late registration, at which point the event becomes a multi-table tournament.
We are offering twice the number of points to customers that play On Demand tournaments.
The chart below explains how much of each tournament fee is used to feed the Sit & Crush Jackpot and how many points you will receive for each individual tournament towards the leaderboard:
|Tournament Fee||Amount to feed Sit & Crush||Points Awarded For:
Sit & Go's
|Points Awarded For:
On Demand Tourneys
There is no end to how big the jackpots can grow! The more players play, the higher the prizes climb and the more spots that get paid. Every Sit & Go, JackpotPoker Game and On Demand tourney on the site will fuel this race!*
To learn more about Sit & Crush check out our FAQ section.
The Cash & Tournament Entries Race:
By participating in these Sit & Go, On Demand events and JackpotPoker Games, you’ll compete on the leaderboard for both cash and tournament seats prizes.
Remember, this comes at zero additional cost to you. Americas Cardroom is feeding the jackpot directly from house tournament fees.
As the prize pool grows, Americas Cardroom is able to hand out an increased number of seats to more and more players at the end of each week. Each points race runs from Saturday at 00:00 to Friday at 23:59 ET. On Monday of each week, we reward hundreds of poker players just like you with huge cash and tournament prizes.
The payout structure for the cash race is calculated based on the size of the prize pool. As the prize pool grows, the number of paid places increases.
There are four payout tiers in Sit & Crush.
- Tier 1: $500
- Tier 2: $250
- Tier 3: $125
- Tier 4: $50
Every $3,500 in the Sit & Crush cash prize pool, the prize pool adds:
- One Tier 1
- Two of Tier 2
- Five of Tier 3
- Twenty of Tier 4
- Reseed the next race with $875
Residual funds (between multiples of $3,500) as Sit & Crush grows are applied to the top places in Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4 – maintaining each respective cap amounts.
In addition to winning cash, you’ll earn one entry in a tournament based on the amount in the prize pool and how you rank on the leaderboard during the qualifying period. If you win a tournament seat, you’ll be registered into it automatically. More info can be found under the Rewards tab.
• The qualifying period for each Sit & Crush competition runs from every Saturday at 00:00 ET to the following Friday at 23:59 ET. If the event ends after the leaderboard closes for the week, the points are awarded for next week.
• Every player who ranks on Sit & Crush leaderboard automatically competes for BOTH the cash prize and the tournament prize.
• Only Sit & Go’s, On Demand tournaments and JackpotPoker Games where a real money fee is paid qualify for the Sit & Crush promotion.
• *Heads up Sit & Go’s doesn’t qualify for this promotion.
• The customer MUST play the tournament in order to receive points for it. Points will not be awarded if player unregisters.
• There are no extra contributions taken from the players to feed the jackpot.
• Cash prizes are paid out on the Monday following the close of each weekly competition. Money will arrive in winners’ accounts by 4pm ET.
• The tournament for the each weekly Sit & Crush competition winners will be held on the second Sunday following the cash payout.
• Players are responsible to play in the assigned online tournament won through the Sit & Crush competition.
• Players that don’t play the tournament will be deemed to be “no shows” and will forfeit their tournament entry prize.
• 25% of the overall jackpot will be taken to the reseed of the next Sit & Crush competition’s jackpot.
• Tournament entries won in Sit & Crush are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and hold no cash value.
• Sit & Crush Points are updated in real time.
• No points will be awarded for participation in multi table tournaments or Ring Games.
• Cheating or team-play is strictly prohibited.
• If a player is found to be cheating/involved in team-play, they will be dealt with in the strictest manner possible, including forfeiture of their Sit & Crush Winnings and compensation to other players within Sit & Crush.
• If you suspect a player or team play, collusion or any other form of cheating, please contact us.
• Americas Cardroom reserves the right to change the general rules and conditions for this promotion at any time with or without notice.
• General rules and conditions apply.
• All management decisions are final.
What is Sit & Crush?
Sit & Crush is the world’s first weekly progressive Sit & Go race where players earn points by playing in any Sit & Go or On Demand tournament (Heads Up Sit & Go’s are excluded)
How much is this going to cost me?
Nothing. That’s the best part of this whole promotion. The Sit & Crush jackpot gets fuelled at absolutely no extra cost to the player. Each time a player sits down at a Sit & Go, he pays his normal fee and nothing more. We feed the jackpot directly from the house tournament fee.
How do I join?
When you play in any Sit & Go or On Demand tournament you’ll automatically enter into Sit & Crush.
How do I earn points toward the leaderboard?
You earn points just by playing in Sit & Go or On Demand events. It makes no difference if you win or lose the tournament. From the moment you sit down, you’ll automatically be ranked on our leaderboard. The more you play, the more points you earn. The more points you earn, the higher you’ll climb on the Sit & Go leaderboard. Players will always receive 5 points towards the leaderboard per $1 in the jackpot.
For example, if you play a $50 + $5 Sit & Go, it will feed $1.25 to the jackpot and award 6.25 points to the player. In case of a $10 + $1 Sit & Go, $0.25 will be send to the jackpot and the player will receive 1.25 points. We are also offering twice the amount of points to customers that play On Demand tournaments.
What can I win in Sit & Crush?
The players who rank highest at the end of each week will win hundreds of dollars, plus tournament entries. They’ll be paid according to their overall finish.
How can I see where I stand on the leaderboard?
You can check your progress by clicking on the “Sit & Crush” logo in the poker client lobby. This will show you your rank on the leaderboard, your points, and other important information.
You said that this comes at absolutely no additional cost to me. How is cash contributed to this race?
In this case of a 9 handed Sit & Go, $2.25 will go towards the race ($0.25 x 9 = $2.25), 75% is then contributed towards the Cash Race and 25% is contributed to the Tournament Race.
What’s the duration of Sit & Crush?
The qualifying period for each Sit & Crush competition runs from every Saturday at 00:00 ET to the following Friday at 23:59 ET.