Jackpot Poker – the fast way to win!
Americas Cardroom has unveiled a new way for you to win with Jackpot Poker. These are fast-paced, 3-max player, Hyper-Turbo Sit & Go tournaments with a starting stack of 500 chips and 3 minute levels.
The regular buy-in amounts for Jackpot Poker games are $2, $10, $25, or $40! The randomly drawn tournament prize pool will award between 2 and 2,500 times the buy-in. That means you can win up to $100,000 within minutes!
Why not give it a try and see for yourself?
5 Easy Steps to play Jackpot Poker:
- Choose a buy-in amount.
- Select the number of simultaneous tournaments you want to play.
- Once three players are registered, the random draw for the tournament prize pool will take place.
- The prize pool will then be displayed to all players.
- The first hand will be dealt and the Jackpot Poker prize will be up for grabs!
Check out the video for a longer preview with better resolution and the deal interface.
5 Steps to Using the Maximizer:
The Maximizer is our new table searching feature. It allows you to concentrate on playing as it automatically adds you to waiting lists and opens up games to you.
- Click on the Maximizer tab in the Jackpots lobby
- Select your maximum buy-in
- Select your favorite buy-in (Maximizer will always reserve one table at your preferred stake if you mark the check box)
- Select the maximum amount of tables you want to play
- Turn the Maximizer on by sliding the red button to the “on” position
It will then continuously search for new games and open up tables as they become free, up to the number of tables you selected.
Prizes and frequency
Jackpot Poker is a ‘winner-takes-all’ tourney unless one of the three highest prize tiers hits. In these cases, there is a default distribution, but the players can also decide to make a deal (see details below).
See below for the prizes and frequency for each Jackpot Poker tourney you can play:
|$60 PLO Buyin GTDs||$40 Buyin GTDs||$25 Buyin GTDs||$10 Buyin GTDs||$2 Buyin GTDs||Frequency||Payout|
|$150,000||$100,000||$62,500||$25,000||$5,000||1 in 100,000||* See Deals Below|
|$12,000||$8,000||$5,000||$2,000||$400||5 in 100,000||* See Deals Below|
|$6,000||$4,000||$2,500||$1,000||$200||10 in 100,000||* See Deals Below|
|$1,200||$800||$500||$200||$40||100 in 100,000||Winner takes all|
|$480||$320||$200||$80||$16||500 in 100,000||Winner takes all|
|$360||$240||$150||$60||$12||7,500 in 100,000||Winner takes all|
|$240||$160||$100||$40||$8||21,366 in 100,000||Winner takes all|
|$120||$80||$50||$20||$4||70,518 in 100,000||Winner takes all|
6% of the buy-in goes to rake. Jackpot Poker rake qualifies for all player rebate programs, including bonuses.
*Default distribution is: 1st: 75%, 2nd: 15% and 3rd: 10%. The deal option which must be approved by each player: 1st: 40%, 2nd: 30% and 3rd: 30%
Each player begins with 500 starting chips. Below is the blind structure for the game.
Jackpot Poker Disconnections and Sitting Out Policy
- By participating in Jackpot Poker, a player accepts the risk of internet connection problems.
- If a player leaves a Jackpot Poker game before he’s been eliminated, a button reading “Take My Seat(s)” appears in the Jackpot Poker lobby, allowing the player to rejoin the Jackpot Poker game.
- If all players disconnect simultaneously, the Jackpot Poker game is paused and will be restarted as soon as Americas Cardroom ensures connections are restored.
- If a Jackpot Poker game gets cancelled during play:
a) If the prize pool is less than 3 times the buy-in, each player’s buy-in is refunded.
b) If the prize pool is 3 times or greater the buy-in and there is no deal, the prize pool is distributed by chip count.
c) If players made a deal in the JP game, the prize pool in play is only 10% of the total prize pool. Each player receives the 30% deal amount, and the remaining 10% is distributed by chip count.