CASHING OUT YOUR WINNINGS
If you thought depositing was easy, wait until you see how easy we’ve made it for you to cash out your online Poker winnings. From the Poker Client, select “My Account”, then “Withdrawal”. Then enter the amount you’d like to cash out and we’ll take care of the rest. It really is that easy!
Cashing out at Americas Cardroom is easy and straightforward. You can choose from the following payout options:
1. Bitcoin -Players' preferred option
• This is our fastest payout option.
• Minimum payout: $50 USD
• Maximum payout: $10,000 USD
• One payout per day up to 5 per week
In order to process your payout, we require a valid Bitcoin address; please ensure you provide a new Bitcoin address for each payout you request.
Making a Withdrawal
Bitcoin is the payment method that has become the preferred option for players. Not only will you get your money much faster, but you will save by avoiding transaction fees.
You will also have the ability to get withdrawals into your bank account in just a few days for a very small fees.
Due to the fluctuation of the Bitcoin, we will try and process your payout as soon as possible.
We remind you that BitCoin is a currency that has constant fluctuations, so you might see differences in the amount sent and received due to currency conversions. Bear in mind that the rate used for the conversion will be the one available at the moment the payout is processed.
Players may withdraw via Bitcoin once per day, however a player may not request another withdrawal while he/she has a Bitcoin cash out in process. In the event that a player has a cash out request pending approval, they must wait until that transaction has been approved before submitting another Bitcoin withdrawal request.
If at any time your payout is being processed and you would like to cancel it due to fluctuations, please alert us via live chat so we can try to stop the transaction.
2. E-wallet / online money transfer service
• If you used an online money transfer service to deposit funds, we will send your payout directly back to your online transfer service account.
• However, if you are requesting more in withdrawal than you deposited with a certain E-wallet method, you can send the difference to a different E-wallet service.
• Minimum payout is $50
• Minimum check payout is $100.
• Maximum check payout is $3000.
• Maximum 1 check payout per week.
• We will send 1 free check cash out via regular mail once every 30 day period. Free checks can take up to eight weeks to receive.
• The stop payment fee for lost or stolen checks is $250.
• All other checks requested within that 30 day period will be sent via courier regardless of the amount and will cost $65. Courier checks take 7-15 business days.
• Deposit checks as soon as they are received and avoid check cashing stores.
4. Money Transfer for Pick-Up
Players can receive funds through the MoneyGram pick up service.
• Minimum payout: $100 USD
• Maximum payout: $350 USD
• One payout per week
Here are the fees* for MoneyGram withdrawals:
$60 fee on withdrawals of $100 to $299
$70 fee on withdrawals of $300 to $350
*Note the fee must be available in your Poker Balance when the withdrawal is processed.
CLICK HERE to check the Cash Out General Information
• Under normal circumstances, payouts are processed the day after they are requested, however all payouts are subject to review, and may take up to 15 business days to process.
• To withdraw your funds, you must first meet the established rollover requirement on your deposit. This is in keeping with industry standards.
• Reviews for withdrawals related to earnings generated from casino and sports typically take longer to process than poker withdrawals.
• You are welcome to one cash out per week with one of the methods available in the cashier.