PLAYER TO PLAYER TRANSFERS
Having trouble making a deposit? Let a friend help you out.
Americas Cardroom has one of the most efficient Player to Player (P2P) transfer systems in the industry. It’s simple for you and your friends to send and receive money within minutes!
1. Log into the poker software
2. Go to My Account
3. Select P2P Transfer
4. Enter the amount and the receiver’s username and ready to transfer!
It’s as simple as that! After the transfer request is submitted, our security team will review and process the transfer in minutes!
If you’re new to Americas Cardroom, and you have not been able to make your First Deposit, we will still issue you the Welcome Bonus on the first transfer you receive from your friends, just as you would receive on a regular deposit!
Welcome Bonus Details:
• 100% First Deposit Bonus up to $2,000
Can I cash out funds from a player to player transfer?
You must generate 10% rake of the amount of the transfer before requesting a cashout. Once the 10% has been cleared, you may request a payout.
New accounts policy:
For security reasons, new accounts cannot send or receive money via a player to player transfer until 24 hours after the account was created.
When I try to make a P2P transfer, it says invalid account. What’s going on?
When making a player to player transfer, you need to enter the recipient’s table name (nickname), not their username. Also, for security reasons, new accounts must wait at least 24 hours before sending or receiving money via a player to player transfer.
• Players receiving their transfer as a first-time deposit must contact customer support to have the Welcome Package applied to the transfer.
• Transfer limits are subject to change at any time and without prior notice. You can see your transfer limits by accessing the P2P Transfer Section.
• While most transfers take only minutes, each transaction is reviewed by Americas Cardroom Security and may take up to 24 hours to be processed.
• If a player requires an increase in their transfer limits, they may request one from the poker application. Simply go to P2P -> Limit Request Tab.
• Americas Cardroom is not responsible for settlement agreements made between players for transferred funds. Please make sure you know and trust the individual who you are sending/receiving money to/from.
• All P2P transferred funds are meant to be used for Americas Cardroom gameplay. Conditions and minimum play requirements may apply in order for a customer to withdraw transferred funds.
• All transfers are final.
• Contact our support team for assistance.