$5 Million GTD Venom PKO Tournament. Play in the biggest pots of your life!
Play in the biggest pots of your life!
BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
(AND A WHOLE LOT OF DOUGH)
Our $5 Million GTD Venom PKO is the biggest progressive knock out tourney in online poker.
This is our sixth Venom PKO edition and as this tourney plays out, the bounty sizes will be legendary, with up to tens of thousands of dollars on the line for eliminating a single player!
April. 20th to May 3rd
Once again, we have four separate Day 1 options. And there are more ways to win your $2,650 ticket than ever.
Day 1A: Thursday, April 20th
Day 1B: Sunday, April 23rd
Day 1C: Thursday, April 27th
Day 1D: Sunday, April 30th
Day 2: Monday, May 1st
Day 3: Tuesday, May 2nd
*Final Table: Wednesday, May 3rd
Ways To Qualify Tab
There are 929 seats guaranteed through Venom Fever. Direct buy-ins start at $33 and there are Mega Satellites that have paths starting at $0. You can also win your Venom PKO seat via Blitz Satellites starting at 11 cents.
See the separate Venom Fever promo page here.
Venom Tickets Terms and Conditions
- Once you qualify to Day 2, you are not permitted to register into any other Day 1 flight. There is no option to play a separate Day 1 after you’ve qualified to obtain a bigger stack.
- You cannot sell your primary ticket, only players with multiple tickets may sell the extras.
- If you have won multiple Venom tickets that you wish to sell, then you may do so at whatever price you and the buyer agree upon. To do this, both parties must email [email protected] from their email address registered to their WPN player account and confirm the price agreed and that they’re willing to purchase/sell.
- If you have one entry and wish to purchase additional entries, you may do so. If the extra entry (or entries) are not used by the end of late registration on the last Day 1 (April 30th, 2023) during the upcoming Venom tournament, you must wait until the next Venom tournament.
- Only $2,650 Venom tickets are transferable. Tickets of any other kind for any other tournament are non-transferable and will expire within a year of their date of issue.
- $2,650 Venom tickets are to be used exclusively for Venom tournaments.
- Players may only use one Winning Poker Network account to play the April $5 Million Venom PKO tournament.
- Players who have more than one ticket across multiple Winning Poker Network accounts must contact customer service to transfer their tickets to one account only before Day 1A of the $5 Million Venom PKO tournament, which starts on Thursday, April 20th.
- Players who fail to contact customer service to have their tickets combined into one account will automatically forfeit all tickets when the tournament begins, and all their Winning Poker Network accounts will be permanently banned.
- Any winnings will be forfeited from players who have been discovered playing the April $5 Million Venom PKO from more than one Winning Poker Network account.
- Deal-making at the final table is permitted.
- ACR reserves the right to change the terms and conditions within a reasonable timeframe prior to the event.