The $5 Million Venom
$1 Million First-Place Prize Money
One Huge Score to Change Your Life!
We’re pulling out all the stops on this one. This epic day of online poker will feature the one tournament of your life that you can’t afford to miss! This will be the biggest online poker tournament ever offered by a US facing site. And by far and away, the biggest single event in our history.
- $5 Million guaranteed, $1 million for first place!
- $2,650 buy-in
- Win your seat for free via our Step Tournaments now running 24/7
- Satellites and Mega Satellites running leading up to the event
THE VENOM TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
- Day 1A: Tuesday, July 16th at 1pm ET (12 hours of play)
- Day 1B: Sunday, July 21st at 1pm ET (12 hours of play)
- Day 2: Monday, July 22nd at 1pm ET (12 hours of play or down to final 9 players)
- Day 3: (if needed): Tuesday, July 23rd at 1pm ET (Play down to the final table)
- Day 4: Wednesday, July 24th at 5pm ET (Final Table plays until tournament is over)
Looking for more information? The $5 Million Venom is now posted in the Americas Cardroom poker client. Login to check it out today!
Qualify for Free!
Win Your $2,650 Seat via our Step Tournaments! You can enter at Step 0 which is FREE or buy-in directly into one of the later steps to increase your chances of winning.
- Step 1: Six daily freerolls ($0 buy-in) that guarantee 113 total seats to Step 2.
- Step 2: On Demand tourney ($6+0.61 buy-in) that each guarantee 25 seats to Step 3.
- Step 3: On Demand tourney ($15+1.51 buy-in) that each guarantee 15 seats to Step 4.
- Step 4: On Demand tourney ($50+5.01 buy-in) that each guarantee 6 seats to Step 5.
- Step 5: On Demand tourney ($200+15.01 buy-in) that each guarantee 5 seats to Step 6.
- Step 6: Scheduled tourney every Sunday at 4pm ET. The $600+30.01 buy-in guarantees 5 seats to the $5 Million Venom.
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD BREAKING OPPORTUNITY!
Are you ready to have your name written in the record books? The Winning Poker Network is out to make history by sending the first-place finisher of the inaugural $5 Million Venom tournament their $1,000,000 payment in the cryptocurrency of their choice, within minutes of the final hand!
In doing this, we’ll be making the biggest and fastest cryptocurrency payment ever made in the gaming industry!
We’re in the process of applying to the Guinness Book of World Records to make it official and will document the process and payment being made on the Blockchain for evidence of the record being broken.
And don’t worry, if you are the big winner and prefer your winnings sent to you via more traditional payment methods, we’ll give you the option to send the money back and we’ll get it to you another way.
Either way, you’ll go down in history!
VENOM TICKETS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The first ticket won by a player via satellite or Spin to Get In must be used for Day 1A of the $5,000,000 GTD Venom tournament on Tuesday, July 16th at 1pm ET. Players will be automatically registered to play on this date and cannot unregister. Satellite winners will be automatically seated when the tournament starts and will be blinded out if they do not show up to play.
- You cannot sell your primary ticket, only players with multiple tickets may sell the extras.
- If you have won multiple Venom tickets that you wish to sell, then you may do so at whatever price yourself and the buyer agrees upon. To do this, both parties must email [email protected] from their email address registered to their WPN player account and confirm the price agreed and that they’re willing to purchase/sell.
- If you have one entry and wish to purchase additional entries, you may do so. If the extra entry (or entries) are not used by the end of late registration of the July 21st Venom tournament, you must wait until the next Venom tournament.
- Only $2,650 Venom tickets are transferable. Tickets of any other kind for any other tournament are non-transferable and will expire within a year of their date of issue.
- $2,650 Venom tickets are to be used exclusively for Venom tournaments.
- Players may only use one Winning Poker Network account to play the $5 Million Venom tournament.
- Players who have more than one ticket across multiple Winning Poker Network accounts must contact customer service to transfer their tickets to one account only before Day 1A of the $5 Million Venom tournament starts on Tuesday, July 16th.
- Players who fail to contact customer service to have their tickets combined into one account, will automatically forfeit all tickets when the tournament begins, and all their Winning Poker Network accounts will be permanently banned.
- Any winnings will be forfeited from players who have been discovered playing the $5 million Venom from more than one Winning Poker Network account.
- All players who are still in the tournament at the end of Day 3, must have an Ethereum Wallet so WPN may send the $1,000,000 payment for the World Record Attempt. Upon the conclusion of day 3 play, a customer service agent will contact all remaining players in order to facilitate the linking or opening of the Ethereum Wallet.
- Deal making at the final table is permitted, but the first-place winner must receive a minimum of $1,000,000.
- Should the first-place finisher prefer to receive their winnings via traditional payment methods, they may return the cryptocurrency and withdraw their winnings via other payment options available in the cashier.
- Because the tournament has been announced 6 months prior to the event, ACR reserves the right to change the terms and conditions within a reasonable timeframe prior to the event.