Do not share your login information or password with anyone and make sure you close the online Poker Client once you have finished playing. We advise that you change your password on a regular basis.
We also recommend that you take the following security precautions:
- Make sure to use a strong password that includes letters, capitals, numbers and symbols (ex: #Str0ng_P455w0rD).
- Never use the same password for multiple accounts. For example, make sure all your social media passwords are different from your ACR password. Never use the same password across multiple poker brands either.
- Make sure to run antivirus software frequently to detect any sort of vulnerability.
- Embrace safe web navigation practices, such as using an Adblocker // PopUpBlocker to prevent phishing pop ups. When downloading files or programs, ensure they come from trusted sources only.
- Avoid visiting suspicious or potentially dangerous sites.