Americas Cardroom Introduces Synchronized Breaks:
You can now take a five-minute break each hour from all multi-table tournaments! ACR has synchronized breaks on every tournament, with play pausing at 55 minutes past every hour. This new feature is ideal for multi-tabling action, as it ensures that players won’t miss a hand in one tournament while on break from another.
Americas Cardroom offers players this new feature in order to ensure every tournament player is allocated 5 minutes at the end of each hour to take a well-deserved break from play. This allows for you to regroup and freshen up knowing that you’ll never miss one hand of action, regardless of how many tournaments you have on the go.
Here’s how it works.
- At 55 minutes past the hour, the tournament clock will stop
- All hands in play will play out as normal
- The 5-minute break will begin after all hands are completed
- The tournament will resume five minutes later
- The next break will take place at 55 minutes past the next hour
Tournament play can be long and gruelling and it’s important to know when your next break is on its way. Synchronized breaks give you adequate time to regroup and recharge, so you can always bring your ‘A’ game to the table whenever you play online poker at ACR.