Lincoln Riley heads to USC before Conference Championship Week
By Bob Garcia
The biggest news in College Football has happened off the field and on the coaching front. Oklahoma’s Lincoln Riley, considered arguably the best young coach in the game, is leaving for the USC Trojans job.
The news automatically makes USC a huge factor in the Pac-12 again as well as nationally. Conversely, the news has already had a negative affect on the Sooners with several key recruits backing out of their commitment.
Speaking of College Football, the new AP rankings have been released after another drama-filled weekend. Georgia remains as the unanimous No. 1 team but is now followed by Michigan who just came off an upset against Ohio State. Rounding out the top-6 are Cincinnati, Alabama, Oklahoma State and Notre Dame.
Now, we have Conference Championship Weekend upcoming and the odds have already been released at the Americas Cardroom sportsbook. Here’s a look at the biggest games. To see the rest of the odds, just click on ‘Sports’ in the poker client.
• Oregon (+3) vs Utah at 8pm ET in the Pac-12 Championship Game. The total is 59.5 points.
• Oklahoma State (-5) vs Baylor at 12pm ET in the Big 12 Title Game. The total is 47.5 points.
• Georgia (-6) vs Alabama at 4pm ET in the SEC Championship Game. The total is 50.5 points.
• Cincinnati (-10) vs Houston at 4pm ET in the AAC Championship Game. The total is 54 points.
• Michigan (-11) vs Iowa at 8pm ET in the Big Ten Championship Game. The total is 43.5 points.