Two NFC teams ascending in Super Bowl odds
By Bob Garcia
The Arizona Cardinals are the only undefeated team in the NFL and are starting to get some respect in the updated Super Bowl odds at the Americas Cardroom sportsbook.
Arizona just moved from +2626 to +1400 in the odds after an upset 37-20 win at the previously-unbeaten Rams. The Cards have a tough next seven games before their bye-week, starting with hosting San Fran this Sunday, so we will know a lot more about this team in the coming weeks.
Another big mover this week is Dallas from +1973 to +1285. The ‘Boys have won three-straight and could have won in Week 1 against Tampa Bay with a little more luck. The team hosts the Giants this Sunday with a great chance to go to 4-1.
In other news, Kansas City has moved to the top of the odds again over Tampa Bay. These teams are basically neck-and-neck, with many predicting a Super Bowl rematch. That outlook could change if Buffalo (+682) can go into Kansas City this Sunday night and pull out a win.
See the Super Bowl favorites below with last week’s odds in parenthesis. To see all the NFL odds, just click on ‘sports’ in the poker client.
Super Bowl Odds favorites
1. Kansas City Chiefs +582 (+611)
2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers +587 (+586)
3. Buffalo Bills +682 (+835)
4. Los Angeles Rams +979 (+720)
5. Cleveland Browns +1104 (+1139)
6. Baltimore Ravens +1281 (+1534)
7. Dallas Cowboys +1285 (+1973)
8. Green Bay Packers +1331 (+1407)
9. Arizona Cardinals +1400 (+2626)
10. Los Angeles Chargers +1810 (+2359)
11. Seattle Seahawks +1825 (+2705)
12. San Francisco 49ers +2520 (+1609)
13. Tennessee Titans +2876 (+1965)
14. Las Vegas Raiders +4500 (+3186)
15. New Orleans Saints +4500 (+3339)
16. Denver Broncos +4800 (+3339)