Several flights remaining for our $300,000 GTD Easter PKO
By Bob Garcia
If you’re tired of all the egg hunting and chasing around the kids during a typical Easter Sunday, then we have some exciting news.
We’re hosting Day 2 of our $300,000 GTD Easter PKO this Sunday at 8pm ET and there are several flights remaining to qualify. Each comes with a $50+5 buy-in.
Take a look at the schedule, including one that is happening tonight:
• Wednesday, March 31st at 6pm ET
• Thursday, April 1st at 6pm ET
• Friday, April 2nd at 6pm ET
• Saturday, April 3rd at 1:30pm ET
• Saturday, April 3rd at 5:30pm ET
• Sunday, April 4th at 10am ET
• Sunday, April 4th at 2pm ET (Last Flight)
Our PKO events continue to gain more and more popularity as players love the excitement of cashing in on huge bounties that keep increasing as the tourney progresses.
And if that’s not enough excitement for your Easter Sunday, remember that this is the first weekend of the $5 Million GTD High Five. This is the 420-inspired tournament series that’s famous for the great action on the felt and the daily 10-minute “courtesy break” at 4:20pm ET!
Take a look at the full High Five schedule at