ACR Show Episode Recap for February 8th, 2021
By Bob Garcia
The Super Bowl is officially over. And nobody hates Monday morning quarterbacks more than us. That’s why we’re excited that for Monday’s installment of the ACR Show, Justin Kelly and Michael Loncar focused on what was happening on the felt, not what happened on the gridiron the night before.
Are they Brady fans? What did they think of The Weekend’s halftime show performance? Did they dig the Super Bowl commercials?
Great questions, but we don’t really give a chip. What we do care about is what’s happening in the world of poker. And if you do too, you’ll want to watch February 8th’s episode. No time? No worries. We’ve got your recap right here.
* In the Tournament Forecast, Loncar takes you through some huge tourneys, including a bunch of PKO and MOSS events. If you want Loncar’s Picks for tourneys to play, definitely tune in.
• In keeping with the weekend’s sports theme, Kelly hosts Make a Bet Monday and offers up viewers the chance to win a $25 Free Play.
• There’s nothing like Bomb Pots, but what we saw yesterday was absolutely explosive, with huge pots in the tens of thousands and big action dropping left, right, and center.
* If you thought Bomb Pots were hot, the Torching Cash segment was absolutely unreal. Don’t be surprised if your Mac or PC overheats while watching.
• There’s nothing crazier than our No Rathole tables. We’re talking players sitting down with over $190,000 worth of chips. And you won’t believe what happens. We’ve said too much. Tune in.
• Justin Kelly hasn’t lost his marbles. But he sure loves them. Check out the Marbles segment featuring a huge giveaway unlike anything you’ve seen before.
There’s lots more ACR Show action coming at you this week, so if you missed it, don’t sweat it. There’s another show just around the corner.