The OSS Cub3d returns February 9th with $13M in guaranteed prize pools
Mark your calendars and don’t be afraid to use ink. We’re bringing back our OSS Cub3d from February 9th to March 8th. The ninth installment of the OSS Cub3d features 220 events with a total of $13M in tournament guarantees. The best part is this time we’re hosting four $1M GTD tournaments.
If you’ve never played in an OSS Cub3d before, it’s actually three back to back to back tournament series. First up is the ultra-affordable Mini Online Super Series (MOSS). It’s perfect for players on a budget. Then it’s time for the flagship Online Super Series (OSS), which offers great events for every type of player. Finally, High Rollers get the attention they deserve with our Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS).
Here’s how the series compare:
Mini Online Super Series (MOSS) from February 9th to 16th
• Small stakes tournament series
• $1 Million in guaranteed prize pools spread over 65 events
• $50,000 GTD tourney ($6.60 buy-in)with several Day 1 options
• $250,000 GTD Main Event ($55 buy-in) on February 16th
Online Super Series (OSS) from February 17th to March 1st
• 110 tournaments with $7 Million in guaranteed prize pools
• $1 Million GTD Main Event ($630 buy-in) on February 29th
• $1 Million GTD Main Event ($630 buy-in) on March 1st
• $1 Million GTD tourney ($215 buy-in) with multiple Day 1 options
Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS) from March 2nd to 8th
• High roller series with small fields and massive prize pools
• 45 events with $5 Million in guaranteed prize pools
• $1,000,000 Main Event ($2,650 buy-in) on March 8th
Don’t worry if the buy-ins for our million-dollar tourneys are too rich for your blood. We’ll be running lots of satellites so you can qualify for a fraction of the cost. Of course, our four $1M GTD tournaments are just part of the OSS Cub3d story. You’ll want to take advantage of as many events as you can throughout the month.
For the complete tournament schedule and other details, click here.