$5 Million Venom tourney now has three Day 1’s
The $5 Million Venom is truly going to be truly record-breaking. It’s the biggest tourney in our history and the $5 Million guaranteed prize pool is the biggest ever offered by a US-facing poker site. And you can’t forget about the $1 Million first-place prize!
The Venom is making history as well as our first multi-day tourney. We also originally scheduled two Day 1’s but that has been increased to three to give our players maximum flexibility and handle the demand that’s been even greater than expected.
See the new schedule with the three Day 1’s:
• Day 1A: Sunday, July 14th at 1pm ET (12 hours of play)
• Day 1B: Tuesday, July 16th at 1pm ET (12 hours of play)
• Day 1C: Sunday, July 21st at 1pm ET (12 hours of play)
• Day 2: Monday, July 22nd at 1pm ET (12 hours of play or down to final 8 players)
• Day 3: (if needed): Tuesday, July 23rd at 1pm ET (Play down to the final table)
• Day 4: Wednesday, July 24th at 5pm ET (Final Table plays until tournament is over)
One thing that isn’t changing is the $2,650 buy-in. And while it’s a little steep, there’s still plenty of time to qualify for a fraction of the cost with these three ways:
1. Win a seat for FREE via Step Tournaments
2. Win a seat for a cent with the Spin to Get IN slot machine.
3. Win a seat for $4.40 with the daily Satellites and Super Satellites schedule.
For the more info the Venom, visit the promo page at here.