Phat Thursday is lucrative for summer poker tourney players
It’s Thursday and we know you’re ready for it to feel like the weekend. So we’re dropping big guarantees on the table to get you started one day early for a gigantic weekend of tourney action.
Here’s what’s on tap today – all part of our new Summer Tournament Schedule:
• At 3pm ET, we’ve got a PHAT $40,000 GTD tournament for $60+6. Short on bankroll? At the same time, you can get into our $10,000 GTD for just $10+1
• At 6pm ET, we’re running a PHAT BIG10 $12,500 GTD for $28+2
• 7pm ET marks the start of a PHAT BIG10 $25,000 GTD. This one will cost you $100+9.
• At 7:45pm ET, we’ve got a PHAT $30,000 GTD. This 8-Max No Limit Hold’em tourney will dig into your bankroll by $300+20.
• Fifteen minutes later at 8pm ET, we’ve got a PHAT BIG10 $15,000 GTD for $50+5.
That’s just a small sample of what’s on tap for Phat Thursday. Like every day of the week, we’ve got tournaments running from 12am ET through 11:30pm ET, with a new tourney starting every 5 to 10 minutes or so, and several big tourneys running simultaneously.
Check out the schedule and PHATTen your wallet.