PHAT Thursday lineup is basically 'Weekend Jr.'
At most online poker sites, big tournament action is reserved for Sunday, with a taste of what’s to come on Friday and Saturday.
But here at Americas Cardroom, we keep things dialed high all week. And with a packed schedule of big guarantees, PHAT Thursday is no exception. Here’s what’s on tap:
• At 10:15am ET, we’re running a $30,000 GTD 8-Max tourney for $250+15. If that’s too big for your bankroll, there’s a $2,000 GTD 8-Max running at the same time for just $5+0.50.
• At 11:45am ET, $150+15 gets you a seat in our $25,000 GTD, arguably the biggest tournament of the morning (but not of the day, as you’ll clearly see).
• Cancel your plans for 3:30pm ET because we’ve got a pair of PHAT Thursday tourneys, including a $50,000 GTD for $60+6 and a $20,000 GTD for $10+1.
• Then at 4pm ET, you’ll find a $30,000 GTD PHAT Thursday tourney running for $150+10.
• At 5:15pm ET, our biggest tourney of the PHAT Thursday lineup gets underway. For $250+15, you can get your direct entry to our $100,000 GTD 8-Max.
The big tournament action continues well into the evening with $30,000, $40,000, and even $60,000 tourneys dotting the schedule until midnight.
To see the full PHAT Thursday lineup, hit our New Tournaments Schedule page.
- JOIN NOWJoin the most trusted US poker site since 2001 and get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up tp $1,000!
- STAY UP TO DATE
SEC seeks further input on crypto ETFs
3 days ago
Nebraska poker run set for this Saturday
4 days ago