This promotion ended on July 3rd, 2016 and is no longer available.
Please visit our promotion section to check the current promos
Punta Cana Poker Classic or World Series of Poker
You Choose Your Poker Experience
It’s not easy to compare the Punta Cana Poker Classic to the World Series of Poker Main Event. After all, they are two completely different poker experiences.
However, while about 15% of those who play in the WSOP Main Event in Las Vegas enjoy the experience (those who cash); we guarantee 100% of people who play in the Punta Cana Poker Classic enjoy the event (poker tourney in Dominican Republic paradise beach location).
We’ve decided to create a satellite that lets you choose what kind of poker trip you want to have with our new Beast and Sit & Crush PCPC-WSOP Satellites every Sunday at 6pm and 8pm ET respectively.
Winners of either of these Sunday satellites that run between May 15th and July 3rd will have their choice between 2-Punta Cana Poker Classic packages or 1-WSOP Main Event Package.
|Two PCPC Packages – Each get||One WSOP Main Event Package|
Did we mention you get 2 PCPC packages versus just 1 WSOP Package? That’s potentially a 4-person trip (you get double occupancy) instead of 1 with 2 buy-ins to the Main Event. You could even sell off one package and have some extra cash for some of the exciting side events the PCPC has to offer! (As a PCPC sponsor, we’re admittedly a little biased but you get the idea)
So really, it’s up to you. What kind of poker trip do you want to take? A stressful one where you’ll only be happy when the money bubble bursts, or a relaxing poker vacation in an exotic location where if you bust out of a tournament, sandy beaches and margaritas await?
Either way, it’s a pretty good problem to have and now the choice is yours with our PCPC or WSOP
Here’s the schedule of our Live Events Qualifiers:
|Every Sunday starting May 15th||6:00pm||$50+$5||Two $12,500 Packages GTD|
|Every Sunday starting May 15th||8:00pm||$50+$5||One $12,500 Package GTD|
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions for this Promotion (the “Terms”) should be read by you (“you” or a “player”) in their entirety prior to your participation in the WSOP Qualifiers Promotion (“WSOP Qualifiers”), which consists of a series of poker satellite events (“Promotion Satellites”).
- Promotion Satellites may include a variety of formats, sub-satellites and direct buy-in tournaments, which are to be run through various branded poker rooms (the “Brands”) which participate in the Winning Poker Network tournament games. The Winning Poker Network is the sponsor (“Sponsor”) of this Promotion offered to the various Brands whose players participate.
- The WSOP Qualifiers will award eventual qualifying winners, how may qualify through a variety of satellite tournament formats, with the ultimate prizing in the form of a Prize Package, worth up to $12,500 USD. The number of Prize Packages to be awarded through this Promotion shall be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- The structure, offer terms, presentation scheduling and play of each Promotion Satellite shall be determined by the Sponsor. In the case of disputes in regards to the participation rights, and all matters relating to the awarding of the prizes and or the terms and conditions of the Satellite, the final decision lies with the Sponsor management, is binding and shall not be subject to review or appeal by a player or any third party.
- All decisions or determinations as to any matter arising from the conduct of Promotion Satellite(s), the participation by You or any other player(s) and the qualification for and awarding of Prize Packages shall be in the sole discretion of the Sponsor and all decisions of the Sponsor shall be final.
- Each Prize Package to be awarded to Promotion Winners shall include: (a) an Award of $12,500 USD to be paid into the qualifying Promotion Winner’s account to be used for the WSOP Main Event tournament in Las Vegas, Nevada. OR (b) TWO Punta Cana Poker Classic Packages ($8,200 value) plus $1,600 for airfare ($800 each package) and $2,700 cash to be credited to your poker account.
- Satellite’s winners must contact the support department in order to choose the desired package.
- You may win more than one Prize Package Award by qualifying in successive satellite flights offered in the Promotion. The first prize package will be paid in cash and any further via tournament bucks in your account.
- The Winner of each Prize Package shall be solely responsible for reporting of the receipt of the Prize Package and payment of any taxes incurred as a result of such receipt.
- The Winner of each WSOP Prize Package is solely responsible for his/her own arrangement and costs of travel, lodging, meals and any other expenses related to travel to Las Vegas.
- WORLD SERIES OF POKER and WSOP are trademarks of Harrah’s License Company, LLC (“Harrah’s”). Harrah’s does not sponsor or endorse, and is not associated or affiliated with the Sponsor or any of the Brands or their products, services, or promotions.The Promotion does not award WSOP Seats as a part of the Prize Package.
- Your participation in any of the activities set forth in The Promotion or a Satellite shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the Rules. You acknowledge that the Sponsor may make additions or alterations to the schedule of the Events, or any of their terms, structure, frequency, offer to various Brand’s players in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- By participating in a Satellite or in any other Promotion Event, you grant the Sponsor and its Brands the right to use your name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.
General cash out rules and conditions apply.
- By participating in the Promotion each player agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, the Brands, their legal representatives, their affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages whatsoever, including any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the acceptance of any prizes.
- Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to alter these Rules at is sole discretion, including to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor believes that the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- All players participating in the Promotion must abide by all the Brand’s terms of service requirements, and by its general tournament terms and conditions.
Contact our support team if you have any queries regarding the Rules, the Promotion or general enquiries about the offer of participation in live poker events.