The World Series of Jackpots
We were the first U.S. facing online poker site to offer Jackpot Poker and it’s about to get even better! World Series of Jackpots…the new exciting form of poker that allows you to instantly win your $12,500 World Series of Poker Main Event package for only $3.
It gets even better. When that epic spin does hit for your 2018 World Series of Poker Main Event package, you automatically win it……and so do the other two people at your table! Everyone’s a winner! There’s nothing worse than hitting that fateful big spin and playing for a huge prize only to come out empty handed by a bad beat, so we’ve made it easy for you. Everyone sitting at the table when the big spin hits wins a $12,500 Package!
Each package is worth $12,500, with $10,000 for the buy-in and $2,500 for travel expenses and accommodations. It’s all credited as cash in your poker account as soon as you win it!
Here’s How It Works:
Simply register for the WSOP Jackpots under the Jackpots tab in the poker client.
- Select the number of simultaneous tournaments you want to play.
Once three players are registered, the random draw of the tournament prize pool will take place.
- The reward will then be displayed to all players.
Prizes and frequency
See below for the prizes and frequency for each World Series of jackpots tourney you can play:
|$3 Buyin GTDs||Frequency||Payout|
|$37,500||6 in 100,000||All 3 Players Win $12,500 for WSOP Package|
|$27||430 in 100,000||Winner Take All|
|$18||1,000 in 100,000||Winner Take All|
|$6||98,564 in 100,000||Winner Take All|
|$30 Buyin GTDs||Frequency||Payout|
|$37,500||60 in 100,000||All 3 Players Win $12,500 for WSOP Package|
|$270||445 in 100,000||Winner Take All|
|$180||1,000 in 100,000||Winner Take All|
|$60||98,495 in 100,000||Winner Take All|
6% of the buy-in goes to rake. Jackpot Poker rake qualifies for all player rebate programs, including bonuses.
Each player begins with 500 starting chips. Below is the blind structure for the game.
Jackpot Poker Disconnections and Sitting Out Policy
- By participating in Jackpot Poker, a player accepts the risk of internet connection problems.
- If a player leaves a Jackpot Poker game before he’s been eliminated, a button reading “Take My Seat(s)” appears in the Jackpot Poker lobby, allowing the player to rejoin the Jackpot Poker game.
- If all players disconnect simultaneously, the Jackpot Poker game is paused and will be restarted as soon as Americas Cardroom ensures connections are restored.
If a Jackpot Poker game gets cancelled during play:
a) If the prize pool is less than 3 times the buy-in, each player’s buy-in is refunded.
b) If the prize pool is 3 times or greater the buy-in and there is no deal, the prize pool is distributed by chip count.
c) If players made a deal in the JP game, the prize pool in play is only 10% of the total prize pool. Each player receives the 30% deal amount, and the remaining 10% is distributed by chip count.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions for this Promotion (the “Terms”) should be read by you (“you” or a “player”) in their entirety prior to your participation in the WSOJ Promotion ("World Series of Jackpots"), which consists of a series of poker satellite events (“Promotion Satellites”).
- The WSOJ Jackpots will award eventual winners, with the ultimate prizing in the form of a Prize Package, worth $12,500 USD.
- All decisions or determinations as to any matter arising from the conduct of Jackpot Poker event(s), the participation by You or any other player(s) and the qualification for and awarding of Prize Packages shall be in the sole discretion of the Sponsor and all decisions of the Sponsor shall be final.
- Each Prize Package to be awarded to Promotion Winners shall include: an Award of $12,500 USD, to be paid into the qualifying Promotion Winners’ account following completion of his/her winning participation in the Promotion.
- The Winner of each Prize Package is solely responsible for his/her own arrangement and costs of travel, lodging, meals and any other expenses related to travel to Las Vegas.
- WORLD SERIES OF POKER and WSOP are trademarks of Harrah's License Company, LLC ("Harrah's"). Harrah's does not sponsor or endorse, and is not associated or affiliated with the Sponsor or any of the Brands or their products, services, or promotions.The Promotion does not award WSOP Seats as a part of the Prize Package.
- Your participation in any of the activities set forth in The Promotion shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the Rules. You acknowledge that the Sponsor may make additions or alterations to the schedule of the Events, or any of their terms, structure, frequency, offer to various Brand’s players in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- General cash out rules and conditions apply.
When playing in a WSOJ event you affirm that the name, email address, postal address, and phone number(s) associated with your Brand account are accurate, and agree that the person whose name appears on any Brand account who wins a Prize Package will be deemed to be the person who played and won the WSOJ Jackpot.
- By participating in the Promotion each player agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, the Brands, their legal representatives, their affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages whatsoever, including any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the acceptance of any prizes.
- Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to alter these Rules at is sole discretion, including to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor believes that the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- All players participating in the Promotion must abide by all the Brand’s terms of service requirements, and by its general tournament terms and conditions.