Summer is here and we’ve got a scorching-hot Reload Bonus
and new Summer Tournament Schedule to get you off to a hot start!
On Wednesday, May 23rd we’re launching our summer tournament schedule with huge guarantees every day of the week. To get your bankroll started, we’re throwing in a massive, up to $300 reload bonus that’s extra easy to clear!
Just make your next deposit of $25 or more between Friday, May 18th and Wednesday May 23rd using bonus code Summer and you’ll receive a 50% Reload Bonus up to $300.
Plus, we’re making it extra easy to release it as you will need only 100 Award Points to redeem $5 of your bonus into your real money cash balance. With every hand you play, you work towards putting that extra free cash into your account!
The beach, bbqs, and cold ones with good friends isn’t the only thing to look forward to as things are heating up at Americas Cardroom this summer!
Releasing your bonus:
For every 100 Award Points you rack up by playing poker at the tables, you’ll be able to redeem $5 of your bonus into your real money cash balance.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one reload bonus per player/computer
- This bonus applies to Americas Cardroom Real Money Play.
- The bonus is active from May 18th, 2018 at 00:00 ET to May 23rd, 2018 at 23:59 ET.
- Reload Bonus will be paid out in increments of $5 for every 100 Award Points Earned
- Players will have 30 days to release the bonus before it expires
- Bonus code Summer MUST be entered in to the Promo Code Section (Cashier) at time of deposit in order to qualify for the bonus
- Award Points previously earned do not count towards the bonus requirement.
- The portion of the rake or tourney fees used to feed either 'The Beast' or 'Sit & Crush' weekly points races do not accumulate Award Points towards releasing your bonus.
- Bonus is open to all Americas Cardroom customers.
- Americas Cardroom reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate any bonus or other promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- Americas Cardroom reserves all rights and all decisions of management shall be final and conclusive