Your participation in the Elite Benefits program shall be deemed to constitute your full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Americas Cardroom reserves the right to change the general rules and conditions for Elite Benefits at any time with or without notice.
- Participation in the Elite Benefits program is subject to the terms, conditions and regulations of the program.
- Americas Cardroom retains the sole right to interpret and apply the Elite Benefits program rules.
- All management decisions are final.
- Only individuals are eligible for membership in the Elite Benefits program. Only the individual named in the Americas Cardroom account may play under that account.
- Membership is offered at the discretion of Americas Cardroom. Americas Cardroom may deny membership to any applicant.
- Rank Points (RPs) may not be transferred, bartered, sold or traded in any way.
- Combat Points accrued through participation in the Elite Benefits may not be used toward clearing deposit bonuses.
- RakeBack players are not allowed to enjoy the benefits of our new Loyalty Program. If any RakeBack player decides to, a one-time account conversion to the loyalty program is possible, simply contact us, we will be more than glad to help in the transition, and start getting rewarded based on weighted contributed rake methodology.
- Any abuse of the program or failure to follow program rules may result in the termination of membership and forfeiture of all accrued RPs and CPs. ‘Flipping’ or using other predetermined play to affect Elite Benefits program level is considered abuse of the program.
- Americas Cardroom ‘s General rules and conditions apply.
If you have questions about the Americas Cardroom Elite Benefits, please contact us