Get a 50% RELOAD BONUS up to $420
From April 10th to 14th
The High Five Tournament Series returns April 17th to 21st with $1.3 Million in guaranteed prize pools.
And we want your bankroll to be ‘higher’ than ever leading up to this 420-inspired series!
HERE’S HOW THE RELOAD BONUS WORKS:
Bonus Code: HIGH
We’re giving you a 50% Reload Bonus up to $420 on the next deposit of $25 or more you make between April 10th and 14th. Just use bonus code HIGH when you make your deposit!
Reload your account now and you’ll be ready for the start of the High Five, all the way through the final day which will have the $420,000 Main Event!
RELEASING YOUR BONUS:
For every 120 Award Points you earn playing poker at the tables, we’ll redeem $5 of your bonus into your real money cash balance.
**Please note that play at Jackpot Poker tables do not count toward bonus release.**
Click here to find out how Award Points work.
Our Bonus System makes tracking and redeeming your bonuses simple.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one reload bonus per player/computer
- This bonus applies to Americas Cardroom Real Money Play.
- The bonus is active from April 10th, 2019 at 12am ET to April 14th, 2019 at 11:59pm ET.
- Reload Bonus will be paid out in increments of $5 for every 120 Award Points Earned.
- Players will have 30 days to release the bonus before it expires.
- Bonus code HIGH MUST be entered in the Promo Code Section (Cashier) at time of deposit in order to qualify for the bonus.
- Award Points previously earned do not count towards the bonus requirement.
- Any play at Jackpot Poker tables do not count toward bonus release.
- The portion of the rake or tourney fees used to feed either ‘The Beast’ or ‘Sit & Crush’ weekly points races do not accumulate Award Points towards releasing your bonus.
- Bonus is open to all Americas Cardroom customers.
- Americas Cardroom reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate any bonus or other promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- Americas Cardroom reserves all rights and all decisions of management shall be final and conclusive.